Google
Charles a.k.a achai. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, January 4, 2008

24: ACHTUNG! HIGHVOLT

It was Raining just now, and I was on my way back home.
I keep telling myself... "LenseGoneBad this is the right time to take some VOLT of Lightning photos"... then suddenly KABOOMM!! there goes a big big one.. chiss.

"Heyy you waitt arr.. don't die on me! i'll see you at home!" LenseGoneBad shouted.

1st, 3rd & 4th photo used tripod. the 2nd handheld. (chiss cannot tahan if using bulb for 30 seconds).

Anyway here goes... enjoy ya!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SR215 said...

hey bro. tell me how to do that!!!???!! *excited mode ON!*

Anonymous said...

first one damn cantik la!!

Charles William Gedius said...

first you need to know the "Pattern" of the lightning.. like timing... etc.

Setup:
1. tripod
2. release cable
3. camera

Settings:
Bulb mode(this photo is around 7 min)
Aperture depends.. just play around
and just wait for the lightning to come...

-----------------------------

thanks Ling!