Google
Charles a.k.a achai. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, September 29, 2008

Untitled

...By the time i reached the keys, someone bangs at the door and quite obvious not a normal knocks. I turn around and see shadows from the crack of the door, definitely i was not expecting any visitor at this moment; looked at the watch, almost 3.00 am.

[Last few hours..]

I was never to excited when it comes to fine dining, as well go for a luxurious trip. Sally, she was so excited about this. Well i don't care much as I'm not the one whom holding the bill, couldn't care less.

It was about 10.50pm when i went out from the house and went straight to Elm Street, 3 blocks from my place. "Let's make it sharp at 11.00pm" said Sally. And i know she's be probably waiting for me now. I was running with my suit on, and it's raining cats and dogs. There is two things in my mind now, am i able to make it? how about the suit? I'm pretty sure I'll be wet all over by the time i reached there.

"Where have you been?" said Sally. I can hear clearly the words comes out from her mouth, but i just ignored her. I was busy wiping my suit and the same time thinking is the suit worth for the night...

[continues]

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emilly Dolly said...

what happen next? did they proceed?

Anonymous said...

Hi there :)

Jolene here and I'm from UCSI, me and my mates are filming a documentary on LOMOGRAPHY msia and we have been searching high and low for lomo enthusiasts and we've finally found you! anyway, the reason we're doing this docu (other than the fact that it's a final project) is that we want to promote the lomography scene in msia... not THT many people know about lomography and we thought a docu on it would be a good idea to educate more ppl on the amazingness of lomo. the title of said docu is "dont think, just shoot" this will be screened for a class as well as a festival held at my college next year so it's a really good cause. If you're up for an interview sometime next week, please, pleaaaaaaaase pleasssssssssssse drop me a mail. we're desperate. :( thanks.

my email is moronsaremoronic@yahoo.com.